A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are a highly passionate and devoted BBBEE agricultural corporate, determined to “unlock” those agricultural productivity stimuli or factors that contribute significantly to the performance of micro-economic enterprises as we believe that it is through these enterprises that food security is ensured and sustained.
OUR VISION, MISSION & VALUES
We strive to empower the previously disadvantaged communities with skills and knowledge transfer as well as commissioning and maintenances of previously existing or dilapidated agricultural infrastructures that contribute significantly to economic productivity.
We are determined to close the gap between the emerging farmers and their commercial counter-parts through relevant tailored skills and knowledge transfer as well as restoration of infrastructures to ensure stable, viable, sustainable economic participation and ultimate growth.
We strive to remain relevant through:
- Consistent and continuous search and defending of our niche markets (through positioning, continuous improvement, creativity and innovation).
- Provision of customised (tailored) services and products.
- Maintaining after-sales Business-to-Customer (B2C) relationship.
- Timeously delivering cost-effective and good quality services and products.
- Diversification and innovation.
- Establishing Business-to-Business (B2B) partnerships.
Integrity, Honesty and Trust
We shall conduct business in a manner that is honest, trustworthy and we shall deliver what we promised.
We shall reward everyone who delivers what is due on time.
Batho-Pele principles (Peoples First)
We shall put people’s interest ahead of our own so that we all achieve a win-win situation.
Value for your money
We commit ourselves to timeously deliver services and products that are cost-effective and of good quality and that bring benefits and positive life changing results.
WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US?
1231total visits,9visits today